Don’t be intimidated by the legal side of blogging anymore. Learn what you need to know for your blog – easily and in plain English!
It’s time to make sure your blog is LEGAL.
We worry about so many aspects of blogging. Photos. Social Media. SEO.
But we forget about the most important thing – the legal and business side.
Whether or not you consider your blog to be a “business” or not, you can’t ignore the business consequences and the legal aspects. Ignoring these things will just harm you in the long run – through copyright issues, privacy mistakes, tax blunders and so much more.
I get it.
The legal and business stuff isn’t the fun stuff. You want to work on the fun parts of your blog and don’t want to spend hours and days and weeks learning the legal stuff.
So that’s why I’m here. I did the boring research for you. And I put it into this email course. I’ve figured out what you need to know and I’m going to share it with you, so you can get back to the fun parts of blogging.
What You’ll Find In This Course:
- A plain English guide to the legal aspects of blogging – written by an attorney and blogger
- Actionable advice on how to “legalize your blog” today – don’t make the scary legal mistakes so many bloggers are making
- Myths versus truth of the legal blogging issues every blogger needs to know – from privacy, giveaways, taxes and more!
It can be easy to make legal mistakes with your blog, even without knowing that you’re making them. The law is vast and confusing, but it doesn’t need to be scary. You just need to educate yourself so you can be sure to avoid potential problems.
With this free course, you’ll get lessons directly to your inbox to help you learn the legal basics, including…
- Why you should even care about the legal side of blogging
- How to protect your content from the internet thieves
- Why your blog giveaway might be illegal
- How to protect your readers’ privacy
- Ways to save money on taxes… and more!
Don’t be intimidated about the legal side of blogging anymore and start to learn what you need to know to keep your blog legal.
(I am licensed attorney in the US, so I created this free course with US laws and regulations in mind. If you are visiting my site from outside of the US, some of the info presented may not be accurate for you and your biz, but there also is some general crossover. The materials and information presented in this free course are for informational purposes only and you should always consult with an attorney before taking any actions.)