BASIC BLOG TERMS & CONDITIONS (Template)
As a newbie blogger, you know that you need to make sure you have the appropriate legal language and protections on your blog. However, your blog isn’t a “business” yet meaning that you are still growing, haven’t yet monetized or plan to never monetize. If you are still working on building your blog or have a hobby blog, but still want to be legally protected, this is the statement for you.
- Your intellectual property rights
- Rules about user generated content
- General terms related to links to other websites, affiliate links, updates, questions, governing and contact information
- Detailed, plain English instructions on how to customize the template to your needs
- A coupon code for 40% off future purchases of certain templates
- Written, reviewed and approved by a licensed American attorney