Plus - perfect timing for this post since I just hit 101 followers! It's totally fate.
4. Go back to Mexico.
6. Refinish more furniture.
7. Paint my nails once a week.
9. Install a fan in the bathroom.
11. Put up new curtains in our bedroom.
12. Be better at remembering people's names.
13. Organize my crafting stuff.
15. Switch up our office and guestroom spaces.
16. Continue saving for retirement monthly (so exciting!)
17. Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
18. Make a cheesecake.
19. Learn to make pillows.
20. Get a signature drink (besides my go-to vodka soda).
21. Crochet an entire scarf.
22. Renovate our kitchen.
23. Make a runner for our dining table.
24. Organize our pantry.
25. Do one good fouette turn. (More would obviously be better.)
26. Kill less plants in the house and outdoors.
28. Read 30 books (about 1 per month). (3/30)
29. Plus read 5 classics I haven't read before.
30. Buy a DSLR camera.
31. Learn how to use the DSLR camera.
32. Learn 20 of my mom's recipes. (4/20)
33. Make my own kimchi.
35. Go to a blogging conference.
36. Buy something awesome for my parents.
37. Make a media kit for the blog.
39. Get published on a "big" blog.
40. Start a regular series on the blog with questions for other bloggers.
41. See Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.
42. Go to a new US city I've never been to.
43. Send 5 letters/cards out to friends for no reason.
44. Learn how to do a fishtail braid.
45. Buy a pair of fancy schmancy shoes.
46. Volunteer somewhere.
47. Do a "no spend month."
48. Go to at least 3 more pug meet ups.
49. Donate regularly to another charity (already donate monthly to ASPCA!)
50. See a Cirque Du Soleil show.
51. Take a photography class.
52. Buy a new (for me) car.
53. Throw a dinner party.
54. Go to our local flea market and buy something awesome.
55. Eat at 10 new local restaurants. (2/10.)
56. Take a fun local weekend trip.
57. Have a whole spa day.
58. Learn how to use my sewing machine.
59. Get new contacts and glasses.
60. Get professional photos taken of the dogs.
61. Save up money to buy a new car.
62. Throw my parents a 40th anniversary party.
63. Make 10 projects/crafts off of Pinterest. (1/10.)
64. Make 10 recipes off of Pinterest. (1/10.)
65. Buy a fun new bag.
66. Grow out my hair.
67. Get eyelash extensions.
68. Get a six pack!
69. Go to a local bed and breakfast.
70. Paint a painting.
71. Make a printable.
72. Go to Spain.
73. Do some fancy wine-tasting.
74. Do a collaboration with a brand on this blog.
75. Paint our bathroom.
76. Get a fancier shoe rack.
77. Hang a new chandelier in our dining room.
78. Hang new sconces in our bathroom.
79. Make a lasagna.
80. Get a facial.
81. Invest in a piece of forever furniture.
82. Buy a new area rug for the living room.
83. Print out my instagram photos in a fun way.
84. Get a massage every 3 months.
85. Organize my files, bills, etc.
86. Buy a new life insurance policy.
87. Get a promotion.
88. Visit a new museum.
89. Do a Pure Barre class.
91. Become a contributor to another blog.
92. Go to the dentist every 6 months.
93. Review my IRA contributions/allocations.
94. Do a gallery wall in the living room.
96. Brush the pugs three times per week.
97. Get a new computer.
98. Get new sheets.
99. Hang a huge full-length mirror.
100. Create a custom blog logo.
100. Replace the bed in our guest room.
100. Watch 5 "classic" films.
101. Plan and have a wedding. (No big, right?)
Let me know if you decide to make your own 101 in 1001 list and I will link it up here!